By sending an order, the client transmits a firm offer for the purchase of software by downloading. PAYBILLA accepts the offer of the client by sending a download link.
The order confirmation delivered by PAYBILLA does not represent an acceptance of the client's offer, instead it only confirms the contents and receipt of the client's order.
(1) The object of the contract is represented by the sale of software by providing a sale link, giving the client rights of use, as per the provisions of Article 4.
(2) The client shall verify, before concluding the contract, if the specifications of the software respond to its needs and requirements. Functional characteristics and conditions of the software are presented on the product detail page.
(1) PAYBILLA shall grant to the client, after full payment of the purchase price, the rights stipulated in the norms for software licensing, and at least a simple, irrevocable right that cannot make the object of a subsequent license to store the software on a storage device and to execute it by means of downloading it into the RAM memory.
(2) It is forbidden to make the software available to third parties, for example through a Peer-to-Peer network, to provide, load or otherwise distribute the software and/or to act with this purpose in mind. The client is authorized to send the software, including the license code, to third parties, only if such operation is exclusively allowed under the software licensing conditions, and only with the observance of the requirements provided in the licensing conditions.
(1) The payment for the software is performed through the agency of payment methods (PayPal, Skrill etc.) offered when making the order. To the extent it is necessary in this context, the communication of the client's data to third parties (for example, to companies ssuing credit cards and to other payment services suppliers), the client expressly approves the communication of data to this purpose. More detailed information can be found in the data protection section.
(2) All prices are shown with VAT included.
The client may waive its order at any time before the product's delivery. Delivery is considered performed immediately after having the client receive the downloading links and the activation code through the internet page or by e-mail confirmation, considering the fact that titles, through the nature of their structure, can no longer be returned. Once installed or activated, the software/license can no longer be returned to the producer with a view to having their counter-value reimbursed.
(1) PAYBILLA is not liable for any prejudices caused as a result of the incompatibility of the software with the software or hardware solutions the client already has on its computer.
(2) PAYBILLA is only liable for serious neglect and intent, except for harm to life, bodily integrity or health of a person, as well as in case of breaching material contractual obligations. Material contractual obligations are those the enforcement of which is mandatory in order to achieve contractual aims and the observance of which may be presumed correctly by the contractual partner.
(3) In case material contractual obligations are breached, PAYBILLA is liable only for the prejudice related to the contract, and which is foreseeable, except for the cases in which indemnifications are sought as a result of harms to life, bodily integrity and health.
(4) PAYBILLA does not take any responsibility for and cannot be held liable for damages of any kind occurred as a result of using the purchased products acquired on this website incorrectly.
(5) PAYBILLA does not take any responsibility for the mistaken understanding of a product or its inadequacy for the purpose for which it has been purchased, or for its use.
The Romanian law is applicable, except for the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the international sale of goods. Should the client be an entrepreneur, the place of executing obligations and the law court competent to settle litigations arising out of and in connection with this contract is Bucharest.
At EMRO Entertainment S.R.L., Str. Coltei No. 44, Space No. 5, Sector 3, 030247 Bucharest, Romania, (hereinafter referred to as "PAYBILLA"), data protection and security play an important role. Below is a presentation of our directives concerning the protection of your personal data. Please read the information carefully.
PAYBILLA respects your privacy. We collect, store and use your personal data only in accordance with the EU Directive on Data Protection 95/46/CE and the law 677/2001. We are exclusively using the personal data made available to us as part of an order (your name, address, e-mail) in order to process it or to offer you service and assistance.
Without your express consent we will not use these data to other purposes. We will communicate your data to other third parties only to the extent that this is necessary for concluding and executing a contract with you or in order to capitalize on or defend your rights, or if we have such obligation as per legal provisions or measures released by authorities or courts of law.
By using the e-mail address email@example.com you can get in touch with PAYBILLA right away with any questions or suggestions you might have on the policy we apply in the field of data protection. Also, you can ask PAYBILLA, at any time, to tell you which are the personal data we store and you can make corrections thereof or request their deletion, subject to the observance of the legal terms on archiving. We are using appropriate measures and procedures to ensure the protection of your personal data in order to efficiently prevent an abusive use thereof by any third parties.
PAYBILLA needs, for invoicing and delivery addresses, some of your personal data, that is required when executing the contract and validly concluding and processing your order, from a legal point of view, so as to provide services, as well as to respond to your requests, to offer you assistance in case of any technical problems or to get in touch with you when demanded. Furthermore, PAYBILLA will store the usage data thus generated in connection with your orders, with a view to deducting the performed services. This category includes all your identification data, as well as the ordered product. The registration of such data is a necessary condition for using and deducting the services we offer to you.
Your personal banking data as well as other payment information are excluded from this category, considering the fact that we are working with payment services providers only. For the making of payments, we currently collaborate with the following trusted partners:
Additional information regarding the security of the data can be found on the internet pages of the respective providers of payment services.
The websites may contain links to other websites that are beyond PAYBILLA's power of control, but which we think might be of interest to you. If you access these links you will enter websites which might have a confidentiality policy that is different than the one of PAYBILLA, and for which PAYBILLA cannot be held liable.
Further to your written request, we will inform you, in all legal terms, on your personal data that are going to be processed, the available information related to the origin of such data, the possible recipients or categories of recipients of such communications, the purpose for using them, as well as the relevant legal grounds. Upon request and within the legal terms, we correct, delete and/or block your personal data against any future processing, in case that these information prove to be incorrect from an objective point of view, incomplete or irrelevant for processing. The simplest thing to do is to send us a request in this sense at our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
PAYBILLA gives a special attention to safely archiving registered data referring to clients. PAYBILLA applies, through your browser, standard security measures - the so-called SSL codification.
The confidentiality policy is subjected to the Romanian laws in force. The provisions of the Romanian laws shall be enforced in the case at hand.
Please go also to the Terms and conditions of use section which is applicable to your access/visit to this website.